Thursday, December 8, 2011

Inappropriate Elf

I have been doing nightly naughty scenarios with our Elf on the Shelf.  This one turned out pretty well, so I am entering it in a contest on www.babyrabies.com HERE.

  
 Beer Funnel Elf!
Ugh, peer pressure.  That Spidey always brings the funnel!
 Now, it should go without saying that all content on this blog is mine, see my sidebar for copyright info. Sometimes, I swear people want me to go batshit crazy.  Nevermind.  On to more Elfin madness.
 drinky poo

 Little smoke to soothe the savage elf

 Sorry you had to see this.

 My, he is creepy.

 Danny is not here, Mrs. Torrance.

 Rave On.

 Whippet Good

 It puts the lotion in the basket.

 Dimebag.

 I wish I knew how to quit you.

Fa la la la roofie.

I had the craziest dream last night.  I was dancing the White Swan.

rock candy

human barbiepede



This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.

27 comments:

Good Girl Gone Green said...

I ove your inappropriate elf....;)

areyoukiddingme said...

Nice! I didn't know the Elf on the Shelf did beer bongs! Hahahahahaha!

Michelle G said...

Hilarious! Ya just never know what those little guys are gonna get into next! :) Thanks for sharing - Always good to have a laugh amidst the stress of the holidays!

Anonymous said...

where did all the other elf pics go?

edenland said...

BEST.

CHRISTMAS POST.

IN THE WORLD.

xxxxx

Stacey said...

If you get a dimebag that big, I gotta get a number from you ;)

Christina said...

My personal favorite, "It puts the lotion in the basket." That one is absolutely hysterical!!!!!

edenland said...

FA LA LA ROOFIE.

I think this blog post is helping me get through Christmas.

XXX

Kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

Clearly you are beyond awesome and deserve an emmy or grammy or nobel peace prize or a cookie or something.

Lady Daa Doo said...

Lol!! This is fantastic!! Love it!

Mrs BC said...

That was HYSTERICAL!! It put's the lotion in the basket bwahahahahaha!
x

OHN said...

Oh My God. Eden sent me here. You are both going to hell and I LOVE IT.

gorillabuns said...

I second Stacey's thought! Awesome!

Natalie said...

You have made my Christmas! Thanks to Edenland for sharing :)

Dead Cow Girl said...

Ha! LOVE these!!

franky09 said...

this is funny..lol u need to wim...lol love all elf. let me find out he can hang!!!!!!!8

I'm Busy Procrastinating said...

All great. Thank goodness someone else is irreverent like me. All the Xmas "cheer" makes me nuts.

Anonymous said...

Funny I'm seeing this. My friend told me about the elf in the shelf that teacher are doing in class. I've never heard of it before. Gotta say this is hilarious ;)

Anonymous said...

Love this bad boy elf!!!

Anonymous said...

That little elf has always creeped me out.... Now I'm seeing him in a whole new light... And I LOVE HIM!!!!

brandeewright said...

STILL LAUGHING!!!

Kristen Mae at Abandoning Pretense said...

Holy shit I just died laughing. I'm typing from the Other Side. NOW WHO CAN I SHARE THIS WITH WHO IS NOT EASILY OFFENDED.

(You can thank Hot Mess Mom for sharing you, btw)

Amanda Talbott said...

I hate that damn elf but loved this! You just made my day!

Anonymous said...

OMG that is awesome!!!! I love naughty elf!!!

Rena Pizarro said...

I can't see the pics :( I was so looking forward to them too ugh

Anonymous said...

icant see the pics

Anonymous said...

I can't either!